For those people who are not happy with the shape of their nose but who do not wish to undergo a surgical procedure with the downtime and discomfort this involves, we can carry out a non-invasive rhinoplasty using fillers.
This treatment is ideal for people who have;
- Slightly crooked nose
- Small nose that needs building up
- Hook shaped noses that would like straightening
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- A mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- A nose that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- Noses that would like more height, definition and a nose tip
Topical anaesthetic will be applied for 20-30 minutes prior the treatment for additional comfort. Dermal filler is then injected in small amounts and in precise locations into your skin so that there is total control over the shape and contours created by the procedure. We will then massage the product to re-shape the nose. During the procedure, you are fully awake. You hold a mirror and you are in complete control of the procedure’s results. After your treatment you should avoid touching or applying makeup on the treated area for 6 hours in order to prevent infection.
The results are immediate and last from 6-12 months
Non-invasive Rhinoplasty at a Glance